Monday, September 22, 2008

Desire: A Black Chandelier

I want a black chandelier.
A fancy, shiny one.
Regal, royal, "impressive, most impressive."
How better to grace my dining room?
To welcome and offer a glimmer of elegance to all who enter.

There are many black
chandeliers online. I have not been to any lighting stores yet. Ou, this is gonna be nice. I have already hung the red chenille, historical gold, French swirly fauna, black twinged, regal patterned drapes.

IMAGE: Gallery
STYLE: Elegant, shiny, sparkly, I do, fancy
MS. SMART: As an earring it is sublime. I suggest an up do to showcase the specimen.
QUOTE: Why should I apologize because God throws in crystal chandeliers, mahogany floors, and the best construction in the world?” -Jim Bakker
BOOK: Dale Chihuly Icicles: The Icicle Creek Chandelier
and
Incredibly Ordinary Danny Chandelier
and
Jeffrey Bilhuber Defining Luxury

No comments: