Friday, September 26, 2008

Halloween Approaches


Today I got the Halloween bug, yep, bite me in my scary place. Oh boy!
I ripped up some black plastic sheeting and draped some of the work cubicles in it. I also found these great serious old school "Scary" masks and printed them on 11 x 17 and posted them on our display board. They are looking fine. I love this shit! How are these scary? Ouuuuuuuuuu...

Walked to the Halloween store and took a good look. It was fun. I pushed all the buttons on all the monster heads and skull things and mirrors that talked. Not sure what I will be yet. I usually like to be something scary. I might be a mad scientist. Or a zombie. Or a witch doctor. Or Michael Jackson. Just not sure yet...

IMAGES: Willers
STYLE: Spooky, hee hee
MS. SMART: I love Halloween. Such a playful time of year. Creating costumes is so fun. Being someone, something else is fun. It is fun to scare people and make them jump then laugh. And who doesn't like candy?!?!?!
QUOTE: "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble." ~William Shakespeare
LINKS: 101 Halloween Ideas and Candy Corn and Costume Ideas and Devil's Night

1 comment:

Kat said...

I had a dream last night that I was searching for the perfect Halloween costume. There were racks and racks of big, heavy, over-the-top costumes, but I recognized them all from the year before (things that other people had been already). Not for me, that. Gots to be an original, baby! Hmm...but that means I still don't know what I'm going to do for Halloween...