Thursday, September 25, 2008

Smart People & Friends

As a rule, I like smart people. I find them interesting and with come equipped with a healthy sense of humor. I dig a person who can sling out an idea, reference literature and science, quote from Nobel Prize winners, and uses the word theorems, all while featuring mesmerizing hand gestures and punchy facial gestures. I am the anti sport, TV watcher, girly talk person. I like a meaty dialogue, someone with some good conversation, with some thing to say.

Truth be known, one of my favorite things to do is to chill and talk with someone in person. Comfy setting, good music, incense, a little wine or cocktails, romantic cheese tray... The stories flow, the fun ensues, ideas exchanged, laughter shared, theories created, solutions Love it!

I miss my friends.

IMAGES: Mine
STYLE: Tre' fab Hollywood Baby
MS. SMART: I have no more friends. I need to make some.
QUOTE: "Surround yourself with people that are full of ideas, and people that are not going to be 'yes-men.' Surround yourself with smart, truthful, honest people." -Donald Trump
LINKS: Dr. Woody Brock and Smart Cars and How to Make Smart Decisions and Join the John Smart Army

No comments: