Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fashion - Your Self-Expression Wrapper

Fashion excites me.
Love the collision of colors.
Moved by the textures puzzled together.
Enlightened with the flavors of black.
Your style as prologos*.
Self-expressed.

*The Greek prologos includes the modern meaning of prologue, but is of wider significance, embracing any kind of preface.












STORY: The Emperor's New Clothes by Hans Christian Andersen
MS. SMART: Anthropologie - I am loving their stuff. So much style, fun, funky, great details, unique, Frenchness, lifestyle niceties, awesome shit! I wanna live there.
IMAGES: Assorted online searches
QUOTES: “I don't do fashion, I am fashion.” -Coco Chanel and “When in doubt, wear red.” -Bill Blass
LINKS: David Bowie FASHION and Style - a very fresh site and I've propped them before and have to prop them again, Kingdom of Fashion - go there now, fun fun British girls and Polyvore - it's loads of fun and Style - may you find and develop yours and self-expression anyone? Bueller?

1 comment:

Kim Grey said...

Love the Coco Chanel quote!