Thursday, October 2, 2008

Life Is Good People

October 2nd, 80 degrees, Pasadena, CA.
So tonight, I worked till the lights went out, 7 PM and then walked home. I stopped off for lobster tacos and then to the drug store for more creepy Halloween lights for my balcony and decorations for worky - yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is good people.

How you living?

IMAGES: Online into Photoshop
STYLE: Urban hungry
MS. SMART QUOTE: "I feel like I am on vacation everyday living here."
EVENT: Art Night Pasadena - be shuttled to museums in a sea of cultural people all for free, Friday, October 10 - BE THERE!
LINKS: Home slice and the world famous lobster claw harmonica and Rock Lobster B52's and Salvador Dali's infamous phone

1 comment:

Kim Grey said...

Lobster tacos sound pretty damn good! I like the Dali. I had not seen that one before.