Friday, November 28, 2008

E X P A N S I O N


The conversation last night got my mind wandering, wondering. I lusted after expansion in my life, my mind; to add to my bank of experiences. I am still in that expansion desire cloud this morning. Consider this with me...IMAGES: Goggle images
STYLE: New, beyond, the next thing, creative
MS. SMART: I am hungry for more.
QUOTE: "Expand = To increase the size, volume, quantity, or scope of. To express at length or in detail; enlarge on. To open (something) up or out; spread out: The bird expanded its wings and flew off." and "A prerequisite to going any further, however, is the mere will to expand your mind. Coupled with this desire, an eager embracing of abstract thought will produce fruitful results." - from Expand Your Mind web site (linked below)
LINKS: The universe is infinite and 11 Ways to Expand Your Mind and Expand Your Mind

No comments: