Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bubble Bath Leads To Waterfall


Oh boy.
I took a bubble bath Friday night.
It caused a waterfall in the condo unit below me.
As I was luxuriating I heard a rap upon my door.
Wet neighbor.
Well, she was not wet but her ceiling was..., darn it.
Mike the plumber is coming Monday, between 8 - 10 AM.
He says it's the gasket, need replacing.
$80
Than there is the issue of the neighbor's ceiling.
I have to fix it.
She's nice enough, however, is gonna be on my bill, darn it.
This may be covered from the seller's insurance policy - good for a year.
Oh well, wish me luck.

5 comments:

Ms Smart said...

$575
The plumber's name was Clayton, covered in tattoos, nice guy from Michigan. We bonded over the whole mitten thing.

Wicked Halo said...

that first photo is absolutely hilarious :)

kichaa said...

i googled "bubble bath" and this hi-larious dog picture came up. but i'm commenting b/c i love the name of your blog. cheers.

Adrienne said...

I, also, googled "bubble bath" and I clicked on the image of this wolf enjoying his bath. Nice story.

Yvonne said...

LOL! Continuing the trend ..I typed 'dog bubble bath' into google& got this!