Thursday, November 5, 2009

I spy...

Tonight as I parked my car, in my assigned space, in my condo's building
My eye was caught by my neighbor's red truck parked next to me
I saw, in the back seat, a green gingham Baby Gap wrapped present and next to it a long black machine gun (They do not have children either?!)I'm gonna go with it's a fake machine gun, but it does not look like a toy
But why?
Why leave a wrapped gift in a vehicle?
Why have a fake black machine gun in a car?
And good lord, why the two items?!?!?!What a great combo!!

Baby Gap unopened green gingham present with a machine gun nozzle pressing into it
Good shit
I documented with photos, may share them with you later.

Life's a circus, gotta keep your eyes open

7 comments:

Walter Neiger said...

OMG ... what a freaky and funny story ... I'm waiting for more :)))

Wicked Halo said...

most intriguing and puzzling...keep us posted if you find out what this was all about?!
Are they artsy type folks? Could it have been some sort of attention grabbing antic?

Ms Smart said...

He is 40 something going on 15 and she seems nice. They are loud neighbors. One wall separates our condos, my bedroom - their living room. He once sang, at 2 AM, Benny and the Jets for about 2 hours at full voice. It was horrible! He was all rock star into it with special renditions and voice stylings. OMG! Then they would repeat the song as a duet. The crescendo of the "BENNY" climate of the song, almost put me over the edge. They really are too much. I hate when I get stuck in the elevator with them. I say hello. He flashes me the peace sign. Okay, dude. It's a freak show people. I wrote a blog on this elsewhere perhaps I will post it here...

Leah said...

That is so interesting and so puzzling!

Couture Carrie said...

Life is a circus indeed!
Love that last pic!

xoxox,
CC

vicki archer said...

So true....great saying, xv.

Kim Grey said...

What a weird combo! I remember your blog about those people.

Neighbors...As they say, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.