Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009...

Time...Review your year.
What was the best part?
The best part of my year was the night I camped in the Joshua Tree desert. The sky was amazing, unbelievable with stars, all the stars, natural glorious beauty, so vast, so connected. I did my best to suck in the experience, to etch it in my mind, to store it for later retrieval. I have relived it several times since. I cannot define the visual of the night sky densely laden with stars and planets and spaceness universes. Complete, total peak experience.

What gains did you make?How are you different now then December 2008?

I've done some soul searching and have my list, there may be more Ms. Smart insight yet to be uncovered.

What will you let go of for 2010?What will you add to your 2010 mix?

I'm getting my answers.
May 2010 be your best year ever!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous post, darling!
My favorite part of 2009 was my old college BF getting in touch with me for the first time in 12 years!

xoxox,
CC

Jon said...

Great post... Now I am doing a soul searching to get the answers.

Wishing you a fabulous new year

Hellag said...

ok, ok, I will!!! great posts, fantastic...wonderful 2010 with health and a lot of love...

Walter Neiger said...

as always ... brilliant post ... it's always a plaisure !!!
I wish you a great and happy and dreamy and wonderful new years!

WendyB said...

Damn, I'm not really sure what the highlight of 2009 was. I had a lot of drama and not in a good way.