Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Amused

Christmas = catalog time
You discover a myriad of catalogs stuffed in your mail box.As I perused the meat catalog, I laughed out loud at the names they christened the combination offers.Let's climb the meat ladder together, shall we?

The General $209.95
The Commander $299.95
Prime Minster $329.95
The Executive $349.95
The Diplomat $499.95If it was up to me to sort and market meat packages, I would value the Prime Minster over the Executive. I would also add King Meat, Omnipotent Meat Ruler, The Caveman, The Carnivore, The President's Council, The Secretary of Meat, Meat Ahoy (surf & turf), Hunk a Meat, Fred Flintstone, Meat Condo, and M'eat' 2 Hibernate.

3 comments:

Walter Neiger said...

you are a great master of storyteller!
the story and images amused me ... I could not wipe the smile from my face :)

xo, Alexi said...

haha this post made me laugh! clearly executives are more important than prime ministers. your meat names are very clever- meat condo... haha

Couture Carrie said...

Fun post, darling!
Yay for meat!

xoxox,
CC