Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wish

I believe in wishes.We use to call these Santa Clauses. We would make a wish and blow on them, watching them fly into the air.

Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish, I wish tonight.

What is a wish? A desire? Want?
Yeah, I think so.
It is an intention.
It is something we want that we do not want to have to work for.
Easy. Just have it happen, appear, change.
Presto, magic.
Please, thank you.
We wish on our birthdays, the first star, with magic lamps, and in greetings we wish other's well.I wish for love, health, ease, protection, success, prosperity, fun, kindness, help, peace, tenderness, a clear path, the right answers, creativity, strong intuition, strength, interesting people in my life, and sweet dreams for me and those I love and connect with, including you.

6 comments:

Jon said...

Wishing you the same

Walter Neiger said...

I wish you all the best and much more !!!

Couture Carrie said...

Very sweet post, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Kim Grey said...

May all your wishes come true.

GG said...

We called them 'Father Christmases', but did the same thing.

Renee Finberg said...

i love the santa clause thingi.
as a kid they were one of my favorite things.
when i was older i had a paper wight with one in it.
i somehow have lost it over the years.
i wish i had not!
btw, i love your banner.