Monday, February 15, 2010

RFM

I do Raw Food Mondays.Takes preparation on my part, that's why I picked Monday so I can get ready over the weekend. Now I don't do dehydrators or grow my own sprouts but I do go to Whole Foods and buy a few luscious items to add to my greens, fruit, raw nuts mix. Try the Zen Energy Balls, they are delicious, like candy, sweets, but raw and good for you! :)

You need to have lots of raw food options on deck to select from. And don't wait till you get hungry, nibble early and keep nibbling.It really makes me think about food. I usually go to bed early so I can stop thinking about food.Today made Raw Food Monday #7.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no veggie, I'll eat a cheeseburger and love it!

3 comments:

Kim Grey said...

That's a great experiment! And those photos certainly are making raw food look appetizing.

nancy said...

good for you! --- and for me too, now that you're post has inspired my own raw food day each week! It was great! tasty and nice to feel "light" and not overstuffed and healthy for eating all those berries. keep the beautiful pics coming!

Adrienne said...

I found your blog fifteen minutes ago and I've been scrolling through your posts ever since. I like the way you write. Your blog sounds honest and funny. Pretty pictures too.